Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Please Send Me Letters!!!

Or packages whatever you choose....but don't feel obligated to send me anything more than a hand written letter. :) My address is : Peace Corps P.O. Box 5796 Accra-North, Ghana West Africa

Sending boxes is expensive for you as well as me. I have to pay 3 Ghana Cedis to receive a box (during training I make 2 GC a day and when I get to my site I will make 6 GC a day). Not that I wouldn't be happy to pay anything to receive a box from the US, but padded envolopes are probably the best bet all around. If you want to send me a post card (which would be great), please put it in an evelope. As to what to send me...anything you want including books, magazines, Crystal Light, or pictures of cute skirts or dresses which I could have a tailor make me for really cheap. Thank you in advanced and know that you will get a response! It'll just take a month or two. :)

1 Comment:

Kleve said...

Diane!!! Good luck!