Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Waiting Game

I am trying to be patient. I really am. I keep trying to focus on all things that are not related to my health clearance or my unwavering desire to get out of this country. I told myself that I would check my PC toolkit (the thing that tells me when my health packet has been received and when I've been cleared) once a week, but I've already checked it yesterday and again today only to find out that my packet has not reached the PC headquarters yet. Or if it has, they haven't gotten around to updating my toolkit yet. So what can I do to occupy my mind/time? Let's make a list!

-study for and take the GRE
-train for and run the Staten Island Half Marathon
-work as much as possible so I can save as much as possible
-ride my new crappy bike around the city
-spend more time exploring New York, going to museums, galleries, ect.
-chilling out and watching a lot tv and movies!

0 Comments: