Friday, July 11, 2008

Pulling Teeth


So I just got word from the Peace Corps Dental Office that I will have to have my wisdom teeth taken out in accordance with my dentist's request. Now of course I think that this is BS considering that my teeth are and have always been healthy and pain free and I am trying to fight it. I called up the Dental Office HQ in D.C and they told me that I am free to get a second opinion. If said second opinion says that surgery is unnecessary I need to have them write a letter on their stationary stating exactly that and I'll be free and clear! I have already made an appointment next week with a different orthodontist and in two weeks I have an appointment with an actual dentist to have my teeth cleaned. Fingers crossed that these guys are not scalpel-happy!

0 Comments: